Empowering Coaches through Education
AUSTRALIAN TRACK AND FIELD COACHES ASSOCIATION VICTORIAN BRANCH
Saturday & Sunday 7th & 8th September (8.30am – 4.30pm)
Please arrive by 8.15am for a prompt start.
Morning and Afternoon tea will be provided
BYO lunch is preferable but options to buy are available close by
Sprint Athletics Track, Aitken Boulevard, Craigieburn
Hosted by Craigieburn Little Athletics Centre
Cost is $300
($30 deposit is required at time of booking. Balance due 12th August)
Including instruction from many ATFCA Qualified Coaches, Coaching Manual (ATFCA 2017) plus Membership to the ATFCA till December 2020 (coaching insurance; cheap access to workshops and other courses; access to mentoring and our coach network; coaching journals and much more!)
- Basic Technical Model of All Athletic Events (except for Steeplechase, Hammer and Pole Vault which are covered in depth at the Event Group Specialist Coach Course);
- The Role of the Coach and the Instructional Process;
- Fundamental Anatomy and Physiology;
- Basic Biometrical Information and the Conditioning Process;o Basic Program Planning and the Principles of Training;
- Warm-Up and Flexibility;
- Access to ATFCA Athletics Coaching App
Participant Numbers will be limited. If you are interested, please secure your place early.
Heather Lamb – 0425 793 331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Much of this course is practical in content, participation is optional but recommended.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) may be applicable for some individuals for some sections of this course. Please contact us if you feel that this applies to you.
Also, this Course can be broken into sections, if you are not available for the whole weekend. Please enquire.