Round 3 Info – Athletes can now access the updated timetables, entry lists and event information for Round 3 of AV Shield via the links below.
SPECIAL ROUND 3 MENTIONS
- We’re on club duty: Field Games Sheet & 4×100 Ch/over
- Red/Yellow zone PV is taking place this evening at Melbourne Uni commencing at 6:00pm.
- A Mixed 4×400 relay has been added to this week’s timetable at Casey Fields (and for Round 4 at Doncaster).
- The Mixed 4×400 Relay is a non-scoring event offering clubs the opportunity to trial before the Victorian Relay Championships on the 24th November 2018.
- Finals of the Mixed 4×400 will be held at Zatopek10. U18 includes U14 and U16 age groups.
- Relay teams must consist of 2 Men, 2 Women and can run in any order. All Relays are run under IAAF rules of competition.
Running late? Let us know!
If you are running late for your first event of the day, please text the following details to the relevant number below –
- Full name
- Event(s) entered/
- Time slot and sheet number (if field events entered) in the message.
Example – Mary Smith, Athletics AC, Shot Put, 1.00pm, Sheet 1Example – Mary Smith, Athletics AC, 100m, 1.30pm
White/Blue – Casey Fields: 0418 963 590
Red/Yellow – Williamstown: 0423 392 404
PLEASE NOTE –
Please check you have the correct number before texting ahead. Texts sent to the incorrect zone number will not be answered.
This service will only operate between the hours of 12.00pm (Midday) – 3.00pm
For all information on AV Shield, head to the AV Shield Event Page
For more information, please visit athsvic.org.au